Not available in stores.
Any animal lover knows that when you have loved a pet, a part of them remains in your heart forever.
Have you – or someone else in your life - recently experienced the loss of a cherished four-legged friend? If so, then our Cat Pendant Necklace is the perfect gift for them (for you!)
- Show where your hearts lies & honor your feline friend’s memory with this piece of cat themed jewelry. This beautifully simple stainless steel Cat Pendant Necklace holds a small amount of ashes
- This attractive piece of keepsake jewelry of a cat sitting on a crescent moon is such a beautiful way to remember your beloved pet.
- Any animal lover knows that when you have loved a pet, a part of them remains in your heart forever. Each pet and each relationship is unique. However, this unique piece of keepsake jewelry will bring a sense of comfort to many that their cat is “home” again.
- The cat is available in two styles: black or silver
- Beautiful stainless steel snake chain pendant suitable for everyday wear.
- Cat Sitting On Crescent Moon with a choice of clack or silver cat
- Size 2.3 cm
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Attractive Snake Chain Pendant
- Holds A Small Amount Of Ashes: A simple and elegant stainless steel memorial necklace which holds a small amount of ashes & is ideal for everyday wear - a fitting tribute to a much-loved companion who made us happy in life.
The Perfect Gift For A Cat Lover!
This simple and elegant stainless steel cat necklace is not only a beautiful memorial to a treasured family member, but it’s ideal for everyday wear too. Keep your beloved moggy’s memory close to your heart, and smile that they were here. Eventually, memories will begin to bring smiles more often than tears. Celebrate & cherish your cat’s memory & let it live on with our beautiful Cat Pendant Necklace.
Lives are transformed by the love and companionship which pets bring. So, saying goodbye to one is always sad, difficult & often traumatic. There is no “cure” or “solution” for grief – it’s an individual journey because you’re grieving not only a being, but also a relationship that was unique to you. Any loss will always be part of your life experience, just as your treasured cat will always have been significant to you. Many feel that having their cat's ashes brings comfort that their cat is "home" again.